Friday, March 4, 2011

Looks like I started a blog!

The first post is always the hardest right?  Ha!  I feel like I'm typing out a internet dating profile!  "Hi I'm Sarah & I like ice cream, & running.  Be my friend?"  Um... moving on... I guess I'll tell you the basics about me!

I re-started running about a year ago & love doing it!  I'm currently training for a few races, including the Flying Pig Marathon in Cincinnati on May 1st and the Chicago Marathon on October 9th.  I have many smaller races coming up too, the one coming up the soonest is the Rock CF Rivers Half Marathon on March 20th.  I'll put up a tab soon showing all of the races I have planned coming up and ones I have done in the past year.  This pic is from right after I finished the Detroit Marathon this past fall.
I am engaged to be married to my fabulous fiance Brendan on June 4th.  Wedding planning is hard work!  Really.  It's getting to be crunch time as we get closer to the date!  Eeeee!  Brendan is a medical student, in his 4th year of school.  That also means we're currently going through the match.  He's going to be a pediatrician.  We'll find out where we matched on St. Patrick's Day, March 17th!  Um, that's two weeks from TODAY!


So anyway, we'll get this bloggy thing started.  Be my friend if you want!  It'll be a fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment